[Dirvish] Dirvish remote over ssh: don't find ssh-keyfile

Andre Loss Andre.Loss at web.de
Fri Aug 1 06:38:43 UTC 2008

Hi list,

I try to use dirvish to backup my data on the server at work on my private
server at home. I installed dirvish on my home-server, made a ssh-keypair
and write at default.conf "client: user at remoteserver.com".

When I start dirvish-runall as user "dirvishuser", it ask for a password :-(

When I type the password, it is running.

Why dirvish/ssh don't find the key, which is located at
/home/dirvishuser/.ssh?

When I make "ssh -i /home/dirvishuser/.ssh/keyfile" as user "dirvishuser" it
works without asking for a password. Can I say dirvish the path to my
keyfile?

Thanks for Your help

Andre

Andre.Loss at web.de