[Dirvish] Small question on the use of hardlinks in dirvish

Johannes Kastl bierkastl at freenet.de
Mon Jul 17 12:23:26 UTC 2006

Am 10.07.2006 00:11 schrieb Eric Mountain:

> Let us know the result!

Here it is:

If you set checksum:1 in your master.conf or default.conf, there is a
hardlink between those two files.
If you dont set it, and the files are hardlinked on the SOURCE-
directory, then they will be in the dirvish-backup.

I hope these results are correct, and I did not make a mistake.

OJ
--
Have you ever noticed that the Klingons are all speaking unix? 'Grep
ls awk chmod.'' 'Mknod ksh tar imap.' 'Wall fsck yacc!' (that last is